We are looking for an enthusiastic and outgoing individual to join our warm and friendly Supporter Experience team. This role is all about personality, conversation and making every Supporter (Customer) you speak to feel special as you'll be speaking with members of the public that ‘signed-up’ with one of our face-to-face fundraisers, and who have agreed to make a regular donation to one of our fantastic charity partners.
This is not a telesales role, and you'll play an important part in the Supporter journey, phoning all new Supporters to thank them for their gift, confirm their donation details, and ensure that our fundraising team adhered to all relevant compliance.
This is a fantastic and exceedingly enjoyable customer experience role, and in phoning to thank people for their support to the charity, it is important that you too are sympathetic towards the work and the values of the charity clients we represent.
- Phone new supporters to thank them for their donation and generosity.
- Provide a first-class customer experience to new supporters, engaging on every call in a polite and professional manner.
- Ensure that all new supporters are provided with accurate details about the charity and the nature of their donation.
- Provide information, support and feedback, together with helpful and responsive actions when required.
- Respond to inbound supporter calls in a prompt, efficient and helpful manner.
- Work as part of a team that champions an excellent customer experience.
- Ensure the security and confidentiality of donations and data, complying with General Data Protection Regulation.
- Provide feedback to our Head of Fundraising, raising any quality or compliance concerns.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary £10.25 per hour.
- Working in a playful, friendly and ‘team first’ business.
- 30 days annual holiday entitlement (including bank holidays) increasing to 33 days upon length of service (pro-rata).
- Birthday off paid, and paid Christmas shutdown in addition to annual holiday entitlement.
- Attractive offices in a countryside setting.
- Free car parking.
This is a permanent position and a part-time office-based role, minimum, 10 hours per week, up to 20 hours per week.
- Earliest start time - 10:30am
- Latest finish time - 7:00pm