We’re looking for a talented Team Manager to come and lead a team of fundraisers, working with our successful and exciting campaigns on behalf of some of the most UK’s recognisable charities!
- Leading and being responsible for a small team of up to 8 dispersed and remote fundraisers.
- £33,450 basic salary, with OTE £55,000 per annum.
- Joining bonus of £2,000 paid at the completion of your probationary period.
- 30 days annual holiday entitlement (including bank holidays) increasing to 35 days upon length of service plus paid time off for your birthday and Christmas shutdown.
- 4% company pension contribution.
- Generous bonuses for referring fundraisers.
- Personable and friendly company with a dedicated and hardworking team and vibrant team culture.
The Professional Fundraiser is one of the leading direct fundraising agencies in the UK. We have an amazing portfolio of campaigns with the best venues, from local venues, prime city centre locations to major shopping centres, and all the best top shows and events – with over 500 national shows a year.
What you need:
- A natural leader with the proven ability to performance manage a team of fundraisers/sales individuals.
- Demonstrable experience of achieving outstanding sales performance.
- An understanding in either private site, event, or door-to-door fundraising/sales.
- The ability to demonstrate effective leadership and management practices.
- A responsible and professional approach, taking seriously codes of conduct and legislation.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with an assertive, friendly, polite, professional manner.
- Highly motivated with a positive proactive approach and a “can-do” attitude.
- A self-starter determined and resilient, who can lead, energise, and inspire a team to success.
- An ability to travel to fundraise and to support your team.
If you think that you have the personality, ambition, and experience to be a Team Manager then please download the job description for more information.
Please complete the form below to apply or email Amber Clabburn (HR and Recruitment Advisor) email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 30 June 2023
Interviews may be held at any stage after applications are received, therefore, interested candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible. We reserve the right to close this vacancy earlier than the specified deadline if a suitable candidate is found.